Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an awesome potato casserole!
Make and share this Garlic, Rosemary and Parmesan Au Gratin Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually stir in milk, bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes until thick.
- Remove from heat and stir in rosemary, garlic, salt, pepper and potatoes.
- Transfer to a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more.
This is the BEST Au Gratin potato recipe I have ever had. Not all greasy, cheesy. The sauce did not get all clotted and ugly, it was creamy and pretty. The parm. has a very distinct flavor that we really enjoyed. I upped the garlic (of course) a little. Nice company quality recipe. Perfect potatoes!
Marie, I wish I could give higher than a 5. My house smelled so good when these were cooking. I served them with grilled chicken and green beans. This is a definite keeper. Thanks.
Yum! Mild creamy sauce flavored with rosemary. Would make a nice side with a variety of meals. I did bake about 15 minutes longer so the top would be slightly golden. Thanks for the recipe!