Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an awesome potato casserole!
Make and share this Garlic, Rosemary and Parmesan Au Gratin Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually stir in milk, bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes until thick.
- Remove from heat and stir in rosemary, garlic, salt, pepper and potatoes.
- Transfer to a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more.