Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
The smell while these are cooking is divine.
- 10 small potatoes (you may use larger potatoes but cut to uniform size)
- 10 garlic cloves (unpeeled)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped roughly
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Scrub potatoes well, and toss into a baking dish with the garlic and the oil.
- Roll them around so they are well coated.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and sprinkle on the rosemary and vinegar.
- Roast in 200°C oven for at least one hour until potatoes are golden and cooked through.
- Smell is wonderful!
Easy and tastes wonderful ! Really good for someone working like me who can come home in the evening and cook something like this and even goes well with the guests . Thanks for sharing with all of us. Smiles Mini
Very tasty, will definitely make again. I have a small herb garden in my garden window, needed to use some of the rosemary I have growing there, so I made this. I would make it again even if I didn't have my own little herb garden, however. Really good, and the comments about smelling good while it is cooking are right on. Thanks for posting.