Garlic & Roquefort Potato Croquettes
- Fold the Roquefort into the potato, season well and refrigerate.
- When the mixture is cold, shape into large quenelles (egg shapes) with a spoon and some cold water.
- Place the quenelles into the freezer to firm up.
- Set up a breading station with 3 containers: 1 flour, 1 beaten egg with chives and 1 bread crumbs.
- Dust the quenelles in flour, dip in the egg-chive mixture and roll in bread crumbs.
- Keep refrigerated until you are ready to fry.
- Fry until golden brown.