Recipe by love4culinary
yummy potatoes that will add spunk to any meal!
Top Review by evelyn/athens
Very good recipe, but this does not make near enough for 8-10 people. It needs a healthy sprinkling of salt too as the parmesan isn't enough. It'll serve 4 as a generous side, max. The kids didn't like the garlic pulp on the veggies. Not a prob, there was more for DH and me.
- 1 large head of garlic
- 2 medium potatoes, quartered
- 4 small onions, halved
- 6 plum tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced (3/4 inch)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 425 degrees F.
- Cut off the top of your garlic bulb, cutting through tip of each clove; wrap bulb in foil.
- Combine remaining ingredients except cheese in large bowl and toss.
- Put wrapped garlic, potatoes, and onions in jelly roll pan.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and zucchini, and roast an additional 15 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Squeeze garlic pulp over the veggies and mix.
- Sprinkle with parm.
- cheese, and season w/ salt to taste.