Recipe by wife2abadge
This was so delicious that I could have skipped the main course!
Top Review by RedVinoGirl
Oh man...these were GREAT! I followed this recipe exactly (except I increased the garlic and left all garlic cloves whole since I LOVE how they roast). I cooked these on convect for 1/2 the stated time and everything was PERFECTLY cooked! Even my 2 and 4 year old were enjoying some of the veggie's out of here. I did spritz all the veggies on the pan with garlic EVOO rather than cooking spray. I was worried they wouldn't have much flavor since they weren't really tossed with anything but the thyme, salt and pepper. I worried for nothing. Everyone had 2 helpings. Will definitely be a repeater in our house. Thanks so much for posting!
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 2 cups zucchini, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1 1⁄2 cups red onions, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3⁄4 cup potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup summer squash, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper