Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A simple idea to add a little flavour to your roast pumpkin.
- 700-800 g prepared pumpkin
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- coarse salt (to taste)
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- Peel and cut pumpkin to about the size of 1/2 med potato.
- Place into an ovenproof dish. Drizzle olive oil over pumpkin pieces. Add crushed garlic, course ground salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Toss to coat the pumpkin evenly.
- Bake in oven on 210°C for approx 30 minutes or until pumpkin is soft and golden.
So much flavour! Thank you for this recipe.
It had been so long since I have had pumpkin that I couldn't remember if I actually liked it. Well, if all pumpkin tastes like this then I certainly do. It was an easy recipe to follow and the garlic smelled great as it cooked. I ended up throwing some of the left over bits into a green salad with some light honey mustard dressing and that was both interesting and tasty. Made for Vegetarian/Vegan Tag.
Outstanding, we all really enjoyed these roasted pumpkin, the garlic flavour really adds a lot to the pumpkin. The directions were perfect and they baked perfectly at 210oC for 30 minutes, nice and brown on the bottom and soft inside and crisp on top. Thank you busyozmum