1/1 Photo of Garlic Roasted Pumpkin
A simple idea to add a little flavour to your roast pumpkin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut pumpkin to about the size of 1/2 med potato.
- 2Place into an ovenproof dish. Drizzle olive oil over pumpkin pieces. Add crushed garlic, course ground salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- 3Toss to coat the pumpkin evenly.
- 4Bake in oven on 210°C for approx 30 minutes or until pumpkin is soft and golden.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Roasted Pumpkin
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g