- 700 -800 g prepared pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- coarse salt (to taste)
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cut pumpkin to about the size of 1/2 med potato.
- Place into an ovenproof dish. Drizzle olive oil over pumpkin pieces. Add crushed garlic, course ground salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Toss to coat the pumpkin evenly.
- Bake in oven on 210°C for approx 30 minutes or until pumpkin is soft and golden.