Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I think I got this from Cooking for Engineers. You can cut the cooking time by kicking the temperature up to 450F, and it will then take only 30 minutes.
- 1360.77 g potatoes, cubed
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 7.39 ml salt
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 29.58 ml garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic together.
- Toss the potatoes in the oil mixture.
- Spray a baking sheet with Pam and dump the potatoes onto it. Make sure that they are in a single layer.
- Bake for 1 hour (flipping once halfway through).
Great potatoes! I followed the directions as stated and really enjoyed the aroma while they cooked and they tasted great. Thanks Princess Tomato for a nice keeper. Made for Fall PAC 2012.