Recipe by Princess Tomato
I think I got this from Cooking for Engineers. You can cut the cooking time by kicking the temperature up to 450F, and it will then take only 30 minutes.
Top Review by lazyme
Great potatoes! I followed the directions as stated and really enjoyed the aroma while they cooked and they tasted great. Thanks Princess Tomato for a nice keeper. Made for Fall PAC 2012.
- 1360.77 g potatoes, cubed
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 7.39 ml salt
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 29.58 ml garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic together.
- Toss the potatoes in the oil mixture.
- Spray a baking sheet with Pam and dump the potatoes onto it. Make sure that they are in a single layer.
- Bake for 1 hour (flipping once halfway through).