Recipe by C & D's Mommy
A low cal, sodium, cholesteol and fat way to make potatoes. Leave the potato skins on for extra nutrition.
- 1 lb red potatoes (I usually use a combination of red and white potatoes, as it looks nicer!, Keep them small, about 2)
- 10 garlic cloves, leave whole
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped (or use 2 tsp dried parsley)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix with your hands until potatoes are evenly coated with spices.
- Arrange in a single layer on the baking dish and cover with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then remove the lid or foil and turn the potoates over in the dish. Bake uncovered for another 25 minutes.