Recipe by grandma2969
you can easily cut this recipe in half or 4ths..which is what I do for my husband and I..we love it..I like to use extra garlic and sprinkle with parsley when it comes out of the oven..
- 4 large baking potatoes, peeled
- 4 garlic cloves
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- cut potatoes in half lengthwise.slice 1/4" thick.
- rinse in cold water; drain thoroughly on paper towels.
- mince garlic or put through garlic press.
- melt butter in small saucepan; add garlic and cook on medium heat for one minute.
- place potatoes in large bowl.add butter and garlic.
- half the cheese and seasonings.
- stir until potatoes are well coated.
- pour into shallow baking pan.
- top with remaining cheese.
- bake at 400* uncovered until golden brown.about 30 minutes.
- DO NOT STIR OR TURN DURING BAKING.