1 hr 10 mins
Something really special, a big hit at parties or perfect for noshing on when watching the game (any game).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 1/2 lbs potatoes, cut lengthwise into 1-inch thick wedges
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans vegetarian chili (with beans)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- sour cream (optional)
- chopped green onion (optional)
- 1Heat oven to 400║F.
- 2Lightly spray 2 foil-lined baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, combine potatoes, oil, and garlic; toss to coat.
- 4Arrange in even layer on baking sheets; season potatoes with salt and pepper.
- 5Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until tender and browned, turning potatoes and switching position of pans halfway.
- 6Meanwhile, in saucepan, combine chili, cheese and jalape±os; heat over medium-low heat 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- 7Stir in cilantro.
- 8To serve, spoon chili mixture into heatproof bowl; place on large serving platter.
- 9Surround chili with potato wedges; serve with sour cream and green onions, if desired.
- 10Serve immediately.
- 11Chili may be served as a sauce for dipping or spooned over potato wedges on individual plates.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Roasted Potato Wedges with Jalapeno Chili
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.8
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 722.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 11.6 g