Recipe by PaulaG
Source: "Quick and Easy Low-Carb Cooking" by Nancy Hughes
Top Review by The Flying Chef
This is a wonderful recipe!!! It is so easy to prepare and the end result is so tasty. I made as is except for adding some liquid garlic seasoning to the sauce, we love garlic and it was gorgeous with all the cut up cloves pushed into the meat along with that extra zing in the sauce. I also used plain Greek yogurt and the mustard combo was perfect and paired so well with the pork. I had left over sauce, as I had upped yogurt amount to 1 cup, because we like sauce. I used the left over the next day on ham sandwiches and it was equally delicious. This is something I will be making again it was enjoyed by all, thanks for a great post Paula!!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried tarragon leaves
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place pork on a baking sheet. Cut four 1/2-inch slits.
- in pork and place a garlic half in each slit. Sprinkle.
- evenly with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Bake 22-24 minutes or until just barely pink in the center.
- When pork is cooked, place on cutting board and let stand.
- 3 minutes before thinly slicing on the diagonal.
- Just before pork is done, combine remaining ingredients except.
- oil in a small saucepan. Cook 2-3 minutes over medium heat or.
- until just heated through. Do not bring mixture to a boil.
- Remove from heat, stir in oil, and
- serve alongside pork for dipping.