Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great way to cook crabs. The garlic flavor really gets in there and gives them a great flavor.
- 4 dungeness crabs, cleaned, cooked & cracked
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- salt & pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 500°F.
- Heat butter, oil, and garlic is a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add crabs, 2 at a time, toss well, season with salt & pepper.
- Transfer to a large baking pan. Roast about 12 minutes, tossing well halfway through. Warm butter mixture, add lemon juice and parsley.
- Arrange crabs in a large shallow bowl & drizzle butter mixture over. Serve immediately with chunks of hot bread and a nice white wine.
This was the easiest, most delicious recipe! Made it for New Year's, what a perfect start to the year !!! yummm ... Thank you for the most delicious start to the New Year M&M
Wow! This was amazingly delicious! Did as exactly per recipe but only with one dungeness crab. Used less ingredients and oh my, it was buttery garlicky good. Definitely making this again. Husband was wowed by it and said it was high quality restaurant food. Thanks for the recipe.
Great Recipe! I tried this on Father's day and Wow! Now I'm making it again in July for the family; easy and a wonderful great flavor!