1/2 Photos of Garlic Roasted Chicken With Maple Glaze
1 hr 10 mins
This dish was made for my family by the daughter of family friends who stayed with us while her parents traveled back to Poland for a few weeks, we were in junior high at the time. It's so simple but SO good, I still make it to this day. It is very garlic-y so beware!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a large roasting pan or dish, melt the butter in the oven.
- 3Peel and cube the potatoes.
- 4Place the chicken pieces, potatoes and garlic cloves in the buttery pan, turning to coat. Arrange chicken so skin sides are facing up.
- 5Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- 6Bake 40 - 45 minutes basting with pan juices every 20 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and pour syrup over chicken.
- 8Return to oven for another 20 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Roasted Chicken With Maple Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (676 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1206.5
- Calories from Fat 635
- Total Fat 70.6 g
- Saturated Fat 26.1 g
- Cholesterol 289.6 mg
- Sodium 371.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 63.7 g