Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a good friend of mine, the queen of the crock! :-) I've made this with just the breasts with good luck as well!
- Sprinkle the chicken, inside and out, with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Spread half of the garlic in the cavity and spread the rest on the outside of the bird.
- Place the bird in the crock pot and place a few pats of butter on its breast.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve the hot garlic butter sauce with the chicken.