10 hrs 8 mins
From a good friend of mine, the queen of the crock! :-) I've made this with just the breasts with good luck as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle the chicken, inside and out, with salt, pepper and paprika.
- 2Spread half of the garlic in the cavity and spread the rest on the outside of the bird.
- 3Place the bird in the crock pot and place a few pats of butter on its breast.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- 5Serve the hot garlic butter sauce with the chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Roasted Chicken in the Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.0
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 218.9 mg
- Sodium 230.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 42.5 g