Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is always a hit with the family at holiday time.
Make and share this Garlic Roasted Butternut Squash recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and discard seeds of the squash.
- Clean out peppers
- Cube vegetables in small dice and place in large bowl.
- Peel and mince garlic and add to squash.
- Add the oil, rosemary, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mix all together well and place in a greased baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 1 hour.
This was exactly what I was looking for! I didn't want to do the usual "sweet" roasted squash, and I'm so glad you have this here! I added an extra garlic clove since we love it, and I only had 1/2 a red and 1/2 a green pepper to add. I also threw in half a chopped onion, since the leftovers are being made into a quick squash soup, and that's all that was missing from the other recipe! Thank you for providing TWO different meals with your recipe! Next time I might roast even longer, since I like the crispy bits.
Lovely & colourful and nice for something different, have never used rosemary with pumpkin before. Made for a nice side dish and a change from potatoes. Thanks for posting!
Easy and delicious - thank you! :)