Recipe by Lori Mama
This is always a hit with the family at holiday time.
Top Review by LousyChef
This was exactly what I was looking for! I didn't want to do the usual "sweet" roasted squash, and I'm so glad you have this here! I added an extra garlic clove since we love it, and I only had 1/2 a red and 1/2 a green pepper to add. I also threw in half a chopped onion, since the leftovers are being made into a quick squash soup, and that's all that was missing from the other recipe! Thank you for providing TWO different meals with your recipe! Next time I might roast even longer, since I like the crispy bits.
- 1 large butternut squash
- 1 -2 red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and discard seeds of the squash.
- Clean out peppers
- Cube vegetables in small dice and place in large bowl.
- Peel and mince garlic and add to squash.
- Add the oil, rosemary, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mix all together well and place in a greased baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 1 hour.