1/6 Photos of Garlic-Roasted Broccoli Drizzled With Balsamic Vinegar
Roasting veggies is such an easy side dish! Plus the flavor is very unique. You could actually use this method with really any veggie you like to roast, such as bell peppers, asparagus, etc. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine oil and garlic.
- 2Spread broccoli florets onto baking sheet.
- 3Pour garlic oil, salt and pepper over broccoli and toss to coat.
- 4Roast in oven at 475 degrees for 6-9 minutes, turning once. Broccoli should be tender and slightly charred on the edges.
- 5Drizzle with balsamic vinegar before serving!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic-Roasted Broccoli Drizzled With Balsamic Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.6
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 338.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g