Roasting veggies is such an easy side dish! Plus the flavor is very unique. You could actually use this method with really any veggie you like to roast, such as bell peppers, asparagus, etc. Enjoy!
- In a small bowl, combine oil and garlic.
- Spread broccoli florets onto baking sheet.
- Pour garlic oil, salt and pepper over broccoli and toss to coat.
- Roast in oven at 475 degrees for 6-9 minutes, turning once. Broccoli should be tender and slightly charred on the edges.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar before serving!