1/4 Photos of Garlic Roasted Asparagus With Parmesan
Sue Lau's Note:
Such a wonderful and simple presentation of one of spring's best vegetables with the irresistible flavor of garlic. So easy to make- (but no one has to know how easy it is!!!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat until garlic becomes golden- several minutes (do not burn garlic); allow oil to cool.
- 2Bend asparagus gently at a natural point and when it snaps, discard end pieces.
- 3Place asparagus on a lipped roasting pan and toss with infused olive oil and garlic, coating all pieces.
- 4Line up asparagus and push together, season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
- 5Roast in a preheated oven at 400°F for 12 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- 6Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Roasted Asparagus With Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.7
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 198.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 10.7 g