Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Yum! Comes from my 3 or 4 ingredient cookbook.
- 2 medium potatoes or 10 -12 baby potatoes
- 1 teaspoon walnut oil or 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 3 -4 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 bulb of garlic
- coarse salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Pour both oils into a roasting pan and place in the oven to heat up.
- Wash potatoes and cut into chunks (or leave whole if using baby potatoes). Put potatoes into a pot of cold water. Bring to a boil. Drain.
- Separate garlic bulb into cloves, but do not peel.
- Carefully add potatoes and garlic cloves to pan with hot oils. Toss gently to coat and sprinkle with salt.
- Roast for about 10 minutes at 475F, then reduce heat to 400°F.
- Roast for a further 30-40 minutes, basting occasionally.
enjoyed these immensely, will make again and again.