Recipe by ruthebabes
My hubby isn't a fan of garlic and even he loves these!!!! You've got to try them!
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 3 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste or 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the potatoes to a pot, crush the oxo/stock cubes over the potatoes. Add enough water to cover then parboil the potato chunks for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the garlic puree/garlic, butter and parsley.
- Drain the liquid and place the potatoes in an oven proof dish.
- Pour the garlic butter over the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 180˚C for 15-20 minutes.