Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
From Paula Deen's magazine.
Make and share this Garlic Roast Pork Loin recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- With a sharp knife, cut slits in loin between the pork flesh and the bone.
- Place pork loin, skin side up, in a large roasting pan.
- Add heads of garlic.
- Cut the garlic cloves into pieces, and place into slits in the pork.
- With hands, rub olive oil and sea salt over the skin side of the loin.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until skin is crisp and golden.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees, and cook pork for an additional 35-40 minutes.