- 1 (6 lb) rib rack pork loin
- 2 heads garlic, unpeeled
- 2 garlic cloves
- olive oil, for rubbing
- sea salt, for rubbing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- With a sharp knife, cut slits in loin between the pork flesh and the bone.
- Place pork loin, skin side up, in a large roasting pan.
- Add heads of garlic.
- Cut the garlic cloves into pieces, and place into slits in the pork.
- With hands, rub olive oil and sea salt over the skin side of the loin.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until skin is crisp and golden.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees, and cook pork for an additional 35-40 minutes.