Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a Rachael Ray recipe. It is quick enough for a weeknight dinner and great for a Sunday dinner with family. I usually serve this with mashed potatoes.
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 sprig fresh rosemary (2-3 tablespoons leaves)
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 14.79 ml McCormick grill seasoning
- 118.29 ml dry white wine or 118.29 ml chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut chicken into large chunks, arrange chicken in a baking dish. Zest and juice the lemon. Add lemon zest, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, and grill seasoning to chicken, and stir to coat.
- Roast 20 minutes.
- Add wine and lemon juice to the dish and combine with pan juices, then spoon over cicken.
- Return to oven and turn oven off, let stand 5 minutes in oven.
- Spoon juices over chicken and serve.
Elegant recipe. Quick for a weekday or company dinner. Thanks for posting.
Great chicken recipe, quick to make and delicious! Loved all that garlic; I used the wine (instead of broth) and we really enjoyed the fresh and savory taste of this chicken - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010
Wow, this was the best dinner I ever made. Except I didn't have rosemary, so I used oregano. And I used both chicken breasts and thighs. Perfect paired with brown basmati rice and baby bok choy. It's officially my new favourite, and I'd make it for company, too!