1/1 Photo of Garlic Roast Chicken With Rosemary and Lemon
This is a Rachael Ray recipe. It is quick enough for a weeknight dinner and great for a Sunday dinner with family. I usually serve this with mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Cut chicken into large chunks, arrange chicken in a baking dish. Zest and juice the lemon. Add lemon zest, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, and grill seasoning to chicken, and stir to coat.
- 3Roast 20 minutes.
- 4Add wine and lemon juice to the dish and combine with pan juices, then spoon over cicken.
- 5Return to oven and turn oven off, let stand 5 minutes in oven.
- 6Spoon juices over chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Roast Chicken With Rosemary and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.2
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 265.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 48.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick grill seasoning