- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary (2-3 tablespoons leaves)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon McCormick grill seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut chicken into large chunks, arrange chicken in a baking dish. Zest and juice the lemon. Add lemon zest, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, and grill seasoning to chicken, and stir to coat.
- Roast 20 minutes.
- Add wine and lemon juice to the dish and combine with pan juices, then spoon over cicken.
- Return to oven and turn oven off, let stand 5 minutes in oven.
- Spoon juices over chicken and serve.