My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Wash chicken and potatoes and towel dry.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together 4 fluid ounces olive oil, rosemary and thyme.
- 4Place unsplit chicken legs into a baking dish and generously brush both sides with the olive oil mixture to marinate allow to marinate as long as you like.
- 5Sprinkle thin slices of garlic over chicken and salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Cut potatoes into quarters and peel shallots.
- 7Combine potatoes and shallots in small baking dish.
- 8Add 3 tablespoons olive oil and stir together to coat thoroughly.
- 9Sprinkle caraway seeds over and salt and pepper to taste.
- 10Bake chicken and potatoes for 1 hour, occasionally stirring potatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Roast Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (597 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1691.5
- Calories from Fat 901
- Total Fat 100.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 167.6 mg
- Sodium 221.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.8 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 53.1 g