Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
estimated prep time. Still have yet to try.
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 4 sandwich buns
- 12 ounces sliced roast beef
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Turn oven on to broil.
- Then melt butter over med high heat. Add onion.
- Cook & stir for about 5 minutes.
- Add Worchestshire sauce.
- Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spread 1 tblspn of cheese spread on rolls.
- Broil the rolls for 30 seconds, or until golden brown.
- Layer roast beef & onions.
- Serve hot.