1/2 Photos of Garlic Roast Beef Sandwiches
Shelby Jo's Note:
This is from a Taste of Home recipe magazine. Originally submitted by Bridget Evans of Forreston, IL. This is a super simple and tasty recipe for a busy weeknight. The recipe calls for a loaf of garlic bread but I used the presliced texas toast type frozen garlic bread and it worked out perfectly. I also used chipotle cheddar sliced cheese which was tasty too. Loved this recipe so much I had to post it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake garlic gread according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile; in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion, and garlic in butter until vegetables are tender.
- 3Stir in Worcestershire sauce.
- 4Layer each half of garlic bread with roast beef, mushroom mixture and cheese.
- 5Return to oven.
- 6Bake 1 or 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 7Slice and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Roast Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.0
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 1047.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 21.6 g