1/9 Photos of Garlic Ricotta Stuffed Mushrooms
I had some beautiful large mushrooms and wanted to make them with a cheesy filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Clean mushrooms, remove stems.
- 3Chop stems, and the one extra mushroom.
- 4Heat olive oil in sauté pan.
- 5Add chopped stems and the one extra mushroom.
- 6Halfway through cooking add crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
- 7Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly in a small mixing bowl.
- 8Add ricotta and 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan.
- 9Fill caps with the cheese mixture and place on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 10Sprinkle remaining Parmesan on top.
- 11Bake for approx 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Ricotta Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.3
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 477.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 9.4 g