I had some beautiful large mushrooms and wanted to make them with a cheesy filling.
Make and share this Garlic Ricotta Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Clean mushrooms, remove stems.
- Chop stems, and the one extra mushroom.
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan.
- Add chopped stems and the one extra mushroom.
- Halfway through cooking add crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly in a small mixing bowl.
- Add ricotta and 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan.
- Fill caps with the cheese mixture and place on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan on top.
- Bake for approx 20-25 minutes.