Recipe by Mirj
Makes for a very nice and colorful rice dish. If you are a real garlic lover then you can up the amount by a few cloves.
Top Review by HeatherFeather
This was really quite tasty. This was very easy to fix and despite very few ingredients, came out full of flavor. I used a red and a yellow bell pepper, so I added a pinch of salt as I sauteed them (which took maybe 10 minutes). This looked very pretty on the table too.I will make this regularly whenever I am serving roasted chicken.
- 1 small green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small red pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, or slivered almonds
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 2 cups rice, cooked in chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons parsley, freshly chopped