1/5 Photos of Garlic Rice - India
Baby Kato's Note:
This recipe has been submitted for play in ZWT8 - India. This recipe was found on Indian Food Forever. Rice is another of those Internations dishes. I love rice dishes and am always on the look out for new ones to prepare. I am lucky that my picky dh loves rice also and is willing to try them. This one promises to be tasty. Use as much salt and pepper as you desire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a heavy wok, heat it up and add the clarified butter.
- 2Then add the garlic and green chilies to it.
- 3Once garlic turns golden in color, add the dry fruits and roast for half a minute.
- 4Now add the cooked rice, sprinkle salt and pepper and mix well.
- 5Garnish the Garlic Rice with fresh coriander and serve.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Rice - India
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.6
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 32.7 mg
- Sodium 654.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.7 g