Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I'm positive these pretzels are the reason my wandering family even comes to our reunion! Every year I'm asked to make extra-so someone can take some home. A simple, addictive recipe.
- 2 (907.18 g) bagsourdough pretzels
- 2 (56.69 g) envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- 29.58 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml dill weed
- 9.85 ml celery seeds
- 177.44 ml canola oil
- Break pretzels into bite sized pieces. Place in large bowl.
- Mix oil with dry ingredients, and pour over pretzels. Mix well then pour into 1 or 2 foil-lined baking pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, take from oven, mix with wooden spoon, and put back in the oven for 10 more minutes.
- Save some back when you take to your party-or you won't get ANY!
I made these for a football party and they were a huge hit! I would definitely recommend this recipe!!!