Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You'll feel like your in Italy! It was given to my father many years ago on l a grunion hunt company picnic by an Itilan business associate. A solid standard and favorite ever since.
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Place all ingredients in jar you can shake.
- Seal with lid.
- Shake well.
- Pour over choice of greens.
- Blends flavors if left at room temp over night.
Easy to make and turned out great. I made a smaller serving using 1tbsp red wine vinegar, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 garlic clove, and salt and pepper to taste. I'll be making this again!
Quick, easy, & delicious! I added Parmesan cheese which added extra
flavor. Will definitely be making again.
Really easy, really great!