Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Excellent side dish for just about any meat! Add some chopped onion if you like.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Place potatoes in an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, garlic, salt and lemon juice; pour over potatoes and stir to coat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
- Bake, covered, in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
These were very good. You can't go wrong with Garlic and Red Potatoes. Thanks for the great recipe.