- 2 lbs red potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Place potatoes in an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, garlic, salt and lemon juice; pour over potatoes and stir to coat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
- Bake, covered, in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until golden brown.