Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Probably my favorite marinade for pork. I got this recipe from Food & Wine a very long time ago. It's a staple during grilling season.
- 3⁄4 cup safflower oil or 3⁄4 cup other mild oil
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup minced garlic (about 10-12 cloves)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Use immediately or cover tightly and refrigerate for up to a week.
- For beef, pork and all poultry.
I have made this marinade a couple times now and we absolutely love it. Thought it might turn out a bit spicy but it was just right. It gives our pork ribs a really great flavor.