Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 18 mins
This dip is so robust and flavorful. It requires little work and is such a crowd pleaser. It's an old family recipe and it's great served hot or cold. We have spread it on a good crusty bread,have used pita bread, or even tortilla chips.
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut, seed, and dice peppers, and place into pan.
- Add Olive Oil and to Peppers and Stir around thoroughly.
- Add Minced garlic and Stir Thoroughly.
- Place in oven and cook for hour and a half (until peppers are cooked down).
- Add cream cheese and stir until thoroughly melted and blended.
- Transfer into serving dish and serve right away or refrigerate.
A delightful roasted flavor that was served warm with nice soft warm Chappati to make a wonderful snack! I made as written cutting the recipe in half. The roasted flavors of this dip/spread were such a big hit that I will be making this again *note to self-serve with serve with nice soft warm bread such as Chappati (was a good combo), pita or even a good sourdough.* Thanks for the post