Recipe by Tyjulian2005
They are great! I just came up with this because it sounded great and the kids just loved it! Very Simple and Delicious!!!!!
- 6 -8 medium potatoes
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Ranch dip
- 1 whole onion
- 2 -3 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- 0.5 (8 ounce) container sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and Cube your potatoes, add to bowl. Cut your onions to your liking. I just diced mine. I like to taste bigger pieces of onions. Add onions, garlic and drizzle olive oil over those. Then add whole package of Ranch dip. Stir until all is mixed well. Put in microwave for 12-15 minutes until almost done and then put in oven set at 350 on cookie sheet for 10 minutes just to finish cooking and give them a crispness. Take out and add cheeses. Then return to oven just to melt cheese. Take out once again and either spread sour cream on top of whole thing or just in case everyone doesn't like it add it to your individual serving. I had to add a little salt and pepper to mine and it tasted wonderful! Enjoy.