1/1 Photo of Garlic Ranch Pasta (Ww)
This is written as a Weight Watchers recipe but is easily adaptable to full fat ingredients and tastes good either way! It's not meant to be a complicated, balanced meal but a quick, tasty supper dish that goes well with just about anything. I like the flavour of garlic to be quite strong so feel free to use less if you do not.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- 2A few minutes before the pasta finishes cooking, melt the butter in a non-stick skillet.
- 3Crush the garlic into the pan and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Make sure the garlic and butter are mixed together so the garlic does not burn.
- 4Add the ranch dressing, sour cream and salt and pepper.
- 5Over a low-medium heat, warm the sauce gently, stirring occasionally.
- 6When the pasta is cooked, mix it with the sauce and serve hot.
- 7Top with parmesan cheese if you have the points to spare!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Ranch Pasta (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.2
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.5 mg
- Sodium 913.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: