Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are an easy delicious appetizer or you can add a salad and make them a meal.
- 3 lbs frozen chicken wings
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse wings in cold water.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Bake 45 minutes turning once so that wings are brown and crispy on both sides.
- Place wings in a bowl with lid.
- Add melted butter, garlic, and dry ranch dressing mix.
- Place lid on bowl and shake them for 1 minute.
- Serve with Ranch Dressing on the side.
This was very good; however, my chicken never got crispy and I could not taste the garlic or ranch. It still had a good taste and my kids devoured them. I didn't mind that they weren't crispy, but the recipe says that they will be. I will be making these again, but next time I will be doubling or even tripling the seasoning. Thanks for sharing.
Thought I should finally rate this as this is a dish that is requested over and over again. All my kids really like this and that is nice as part of them do not like hot wings, so this is something we can all agree on! I usually triple the other ingredients besides the chicken, but this turns out great everytime. Thanks for posting this winner of a recipe.
I used this reciepe tonight but changed a few things, we fryed our wings in peanut oil and I didn't have dry ranch dressing so I just used what was on hand(salad dressing). Instead of minced garlic I used a garlic paste. They turned out great!!