Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Taste of Home Simple & Delicious Magazine, October 2008. Haven't tried this yet, but am posting for future reference. Magazine description: "Simple ingredients give this entree a flavor the whole family will enjoy. Whip up a no-nonsense salad to round out the meal."
- 20 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Flatten chicken slightly; set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, combine milk and garlic.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, salad dressing mix and pepper.
- Dip chicken in milk mixture, then coat with flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil and butter over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
During cooking if you add a lil more olive oil and butter it helps to keep the chicken moist and will also help to add a good crisp coating to the chicken. All of the flavors blend well just add about 2 TBS of ranch so it stands out more. Over all great flavor and moist chicken. Will cook it again.
Awesome! Very quick they had a good flavor. I did up the ranch mix to 3 tablespoons. We just love the ranch flavor. I will be making again. Thanks for sharing. Made for 123 Hits
Delicious, quick, and simple, this is a great weekday recipe to whip up. Made as directed. Thanks for sharing. :)