1/2 Photos of Garlic Ranch Chicken
From Taste of Home Simple & Delicious Magazine, October 2008. Haven't tried this yet, but am posting for future reference. Magazine description: "Simple ingredients give this entree a flavor the whole family will enjoy. Whip up a no-nonsense salad to round out the meal."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten chicken slightly; set aside.
- 2In a shallow bowl, combine milk and garlic.
- 3In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, salad dressing mix and pepper.
- 4Dip chicken in milk mixture, then coat with flour mixture.
- 5In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil and butter over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Ranch Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 100.4 mg
- Sodium 197.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix