1/2 Photos of Garlic Ranch Chicken
Vino Girl's Note:
This makes such moist and tender chicken! Before grilling, I sprinkled a little black pepper and some cajun seasoning on this. The prep time includes marinading in the refrigerator for half an hour, although it is better if you can do it longer. ***Edited to add OAMC Instructions at the end of the recipe. Thank you to *Maggie* and the OAMC Forum. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the dressing, garlic and basil in a large resealable plastic bag.
- 2Add chicken pieces, turning them to coat.
- 3Seal bag and place in the refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
- 4Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 5Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- 6Grill chicken breasts for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- 7OAMC - To freeze: Place chicken and marinade ingredients into a large freezer bag. Seal, pushing out as much air as possible. Label and freeze. To serve: Thaw in fridge overnight. Grill as directed in recipe.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Ranch Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.8
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.3 mg
- Sodium 500.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 27.6 g