Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from a friend's magazine and am posting it here for safe keeping.
Make and share this Garlic Pumpkin Seeds recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds, fresh
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, celery salt, garlic powder and seasoned salt. Add pumpkin seeds; toss to coat. Spread a quarter of the seeds in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave 2-3 minutes longer until seeds are crunchy and lightly browned, stirring after each minute. Repeat with remaining pumpkin seeds. Serve warm, or cool before storing in an airtight container.