- 1 tablespoon chicken stock powder
- 6 cups water
- 400 g risoni pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500 g green prawns, peeled and deveiend, tails intact
- 280 g artichoke hearts
- 100 g semi dried tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons lemon rind
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the stock powder and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Add risoni and cook following packet directions for 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until the prawns curl and change colour. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the prawns, artichoke, tomato, lemon rind, lemon juice and basil to the risoni and gently toss until just combined.
- Divide among serving bowls and serve immediately.