1/2 Photos of Garlic Prawns With Risoni, Tomato & Artichoke
Taken from Good Taste December 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the stock powder and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Add risoni and cook following packet directions for 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- 2Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until the prawns curl and change colour. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Add the prawns, artichoke, tomato, lemon rind, lemon juice and basil to the risoni and gently toss until just combined.
- 4Divide among serving bowls and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Prawns With Risoni, Tomato & Artichoke
Serving Size: 1 (716 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.0
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 157.5 mg
- Sodium 1309.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.7 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 36.1 g