- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (2 ounce) envelopesavory herb with garlic soup mix (Lipton)
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb linguine, cooked al dente, drained and kept warm
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, melt the butter in the oil over medium heat.
- When the butter begins to foam, add the garlic; stir/saute for about 3 minutes or until garlic is softened.
- Add in the soup mix; stir for another minute.
- Add in the sherry, brandy, and parsley; bring sauce to a boil.
- Add in the shrimp; toss in the sauce until they begin to turn pink.
- Remove skillet from stove; toss the shrimp and sauce mixture with the cooked pasta; serve immediately.