1/8 Photos of Garlic Prawns in the Microwave
Another from the mother in law. I don't leave tails intact, personal preference. Preparation time includes peeling prawns. Spring onions also known as scallions or green onions. UPDATE - thank you to Karen Elizabeth would never have thought to use this as way to cook the prawns to ADD to other dishes such as she did with a vegetable stir fry - great idea, thank you. A PLEASE NOTE - I now have a 900W microwave and I find 3 1/2 to 4 minutes does it, When this recipe was first presented wattages in ovens where very low so the higher wattages today will determine the cooking times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
- 2Put prawns into a microwave proof dish or divide prawns into 4 microproof ramekins.
- 3Combine all other ingredients and pour over prawns or divide between the 4 ramekins.
- 4Microwave on high for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Serve with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Prawns in the Microwave
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.0
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 157.5 mg
- Sodium 709.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 17.1 g