Recipe by NaomiW
This microwave dish is best served with fresh crusty bread and a salad.
Top Review by JustJanS
We had these prawns over steak for my birthday tonight. They were good, but needed some seasoning, and I really think I like cream rather than the evaporated milk which I think gave the dish a sweetish flavour. Thanks Naomi/
- 60 g butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chili
- 500 g green shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter, garlic, oil and chilli on covered microwave dish and microwave for 2-3 minutes until combined.
- Stir in prawns.
- Cook on medium high for 4-5 minutes, tossing each minute.
- Toss through evaporated milk at parsley.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve with crusty bread.