Recipe by jodielm
So Simple, but to die for!
Top Review by ~Nimz~
Excellent. Loved the butter and garlic together but who wouldn't with shrimp. The lemon juice just added a nice tart flavor that we love. I didn't have parsley but I don't think that made a difference in the flavor. I used large Tiger Shrimp because I don't know what green prawns are. Thank you so much for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
- 500 g green prawns
- 4 -5 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt Butter in pan or micorwave and add garlic, rind of one lemon, 1 teaspoon of parsley and a dash off salt and pepper to taste. Then squeeze juice of half the lemon over the top.
- Pour this over the prawns. (in a baking dish, I put them onto pre-soaked wooden skewers, but this is optional.).
- Grill in oven at 180 degrees celcius for 4-5 mins (or till prawns turn orange) then flip prawns and repeat.
- Squeeze the juice of the other half of the lemon, and remaining parsey and PRESTO! the best garlic prawns EVER!