Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 400 g dried spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 20 (500 g) green king prawns, peeled (tails intact)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon finely-grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup roughly-chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 125 g reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- crusty bread, to serve
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until tender. Add prawns and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until prawns are just pink. Add wine. Bring to the boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute or until prawns are just cooked through. Remove from heat. Add lemon rind and juice.
- Drain pasta. Return to pan over low heat. Add prawn mixture, remaining oil, parsley and feta. Season with pepper. Toss to combine. Serve with crusty bread.
10 star alert! This is divine, wonderful flavours and so easy to put together. We all loved this recipe and felt like we were eating like royalty tonight. I seved it with our favourite Christmas salad Panzanella recipe 104900. A favourite for the new year!