Top Review by Evie*
10 star alert! This is divine, wonderful flavours and so easy to put together. We all loved this recipe and felt like we were eating like royalty tonight. I seved it with our favourite Christmas salad Panzanella recipe 104900. A favourite for the new year!
- 400 g dried spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 20 (500 g) green king prawns, peeled (tails intact)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon finely-grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup roughly-chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 125 g reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- crusty bread, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until tender. Add prawns and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until prawns are just pink. Add wine. Bring to the boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute or until prawns are just cooked through. Remove from heat. Add lemon rind and juice.
- Drain pasta. Return to pan over low heat. Add prawn mixture, remaining oil, parsley and feta. Season with pepper. Toss to combine. Serve with crusty bread.