1/4 Photos of Garlic Prawn Appetizer on Baguette Toasts
6 hrs 2 mins
From a Junior League cookbook. This recipe calls for cooked shrimp or shrimp that are cooked, frozen and thawed. You simply marinate them and serve on small individual toasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk all ingredients except for the shrimp and bread.
- 2Place shrimp in a shallow baking dish and pour the marinade over them.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 6-10 hours.
- 4Drain marinade when ready to serve and place the shrimp on the pieces of toast to serve.
Browse Our Top Refrigerator Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Refrigerator Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Prawn Appetizer on Baguette Toasts
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.9
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 129.6 mg
- Sodium 502.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: