1/2 Photos of Garlic Potatoes Gratin
These make a great side-dish because you can bake it right along with your ham or roast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a shallow 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 2Arrange potato slices in pan so that they overlap slightly and are level.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4In a small bowl, combine cream with butter and garlic; pour over potatoes.
- 5Bake, uncovered, in a 450°F oven until potatoes are brown and tender when pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle cheese over potatoes and bake until cheese melts, 8 to 10 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Potatoes Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.8
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 116.5 mg
- Sodium 511.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 16.0 g